There is no music only when I’m sleeping. That means I could say- addicted to it. Of course I’m not the one who is searching for it, for new artists, new songs. Just taking what’s coming my way- from friends, from radio, from old folders in my computer and combining it all to my days mood. Capable to listen to one song or one artist for few days, and not even trying to get something new.
Also I’m neither original nor with some kind of special, elegant taste. So don’t expect much from this!
The list “Easy” is made for mood when you are calm, day is peaceful, it’s probably cold (-14 degrees for few past days), and you definitely don’t want anything loud, too passionate or with any theme.
- Norah Jones- Come Away With Me
- Angie Stone- Easier Said Than Done
- Michael Jackson- The Way You Love Me
- Lenny Kravitz- Confused
- U2- Grace
- Bobby McFerrin- Kalimba Suite
- Nina Simone- I’m Going Back Home
- John Meyer- Gravity
- Aretha Frenklin- What A Difference A Day Makes
- Alicia Keys- The Life
- Robbie Williams- No Regrets
- Erykah Badu- Rimshot
- Vikki Carr- Can’t Take My Eyes Of You
- Lenny Kravitz- I Belong To You
- Norah Jones- Heart Of Mine
- Angie Stone- Life Goes On
- Coldplay- Sparks
- The Croydon S.D.A. Gospel Choir- I Still Haven’t found What I’m Looking For
- Nina Simone- Tell Me More And Then Some
- Jammie Cullum- I Think, I Love